Job ID: FULLSTACK2022
Experience: 2 - 10 years
Academic Information: Software engineer, Computer
science, or similar.
Job Responsibilities: We need a committed person
capable of developing user-friendly, cool, and amazing cloud-native platforms for artificial
Job Description: We are looking for a
platform-as-a-service software engineer to produce scalable software solutions for our
Kubernetes platform. You will be responsible for the entire software development life cycle,
from conception to deployment.
This position reports to the IT Director, and will be working in a team of enthusiastic software
Our team is all-remote, and we are hiring for this role across all locations in the US and
At a high level, these are the main objectives for the job:
· You will design, build, and test significant features in the Kubernetes platform as a service
for AI integrating applications, databases, and storage systems.
· You will build deep expertise in everything "cloud-native" -you will be working with
state-of-the-art technologies as well as building a product that makes enterprise customers
succeed in their "cloud-native" AI implementations.
· You will work with and contribute to the cloud-native open-source community.
· Expertise in developing, testing, and debugging production-quality, scalable, multi-threaded,
· Interest in computer systems and the latest technologies.
· Experience with distributed systems concepts and client-server architectures.
· The ability to learn new technologies quickly.
· Strong computer science fundamentals (data structures, algorithms, and concurrency).
· You are passionate about code quality, extensibility, coding standards, testing, and
· You are impact and result-driven and biased towards execution.
· Write effective APIs.
· Knowledge of front-end frameworks.
· Create security and data protection settings.
· Write technical documentation.
· Work with data scientists and analysts to improve the software.
· Good communication skills – both written and verbal.
Nice To Have
· Experience in frameworks ReactJs or/and VueJs, AngularJs.
· Experience with databases Postgresql, MongoDB, and SQLServer.
· Experience developing for and on containers, container schedulers, or/and Kubernetes.
· Experience participating and contributing to open source.
· Experience with software development best practices, including versioning, continuous
integration, issue tracking, and code sharing.
Availability: Immediately - Full-time - part-time -